Would you like to transform the way you hire and manage your people, and optimize the human potential in your workforce?
You can maximize your HR effectiveness and make a positive impact on your work community through Conscious Hiring® and Development.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to impact your company’s organizational effectiveness by ensuring the people you bring on board are ideal for the job and for your company. New hires will be philosophically aligned with your company’s culture. They’ll possess the right attitudes and beliefs about themselves and the position for which they are applying. You’ll ensure they are highly-qualified, dedicated to their role, and that they get results.
Conscious Hiring® and Development leverages your ability to act as consultant inside your organization while fostering systemic corporate growth and transformation. You’ll learn and champion a lean recruiting model to increase your company’s efficiency in the hiring process.
Click here to watch this Webinar now!
THINKHR Stats & Feedback:
* 701 attendees
* 93% gave the webinar a 4 or 5 for effectiveness (on a scale of 1-5)
* 94% rated Margaret’s effectiveness as a speaker a 4-5 (on a scale of 1-5)
* Those are great survey results and definitely in line with what we would expect of our THR webinars!
* Really enjoyed this presentation!
* Great presentation!! Very helpful!
* Love the presenter’s passion for the topic. Engaging.
* We could have spent a lot more time and gone more in-depth on this topic. Very good info!
* This was a very good webinar. Margaret brought a personal touch to it.
* It flowed so well I was surprised when it was over that I had been listening for an hour already.
* One of the best webinars I have ever attended. THANK YOU!
About the speaker: Magi Graziano, CEO of KeenAlignment, is a leading talent management expert, keynote speaker, and author of The Wealth of Talent with over 20 year of real-world, hands-on experience in hiring strategy and talent
development. She brings neuroscience to hiring, learning and development, and employee engagement. A pioneer in her field, she has developed a talent strategy system that gives business leaders the actionable steps they need to align their corporate strategy with their people strategy and thereby maximize employee effectiveness and engagement and develop high-performing teams who consistently elevate the customer experience.
A Certified Co-Active Executive Coach, Certified Employee Retention Specialist and Trainer, and an Organizational Development and Talent Architect, Magi has been a guest speaker at conferences and seminars where she’s captivated audiences with her presentations on Conscious Hiring, Leadership Effectiveness, and Workforce Optimization.