It is January 26th, Have you Set your 2010 Goals and Action Plans yet?
Here is a quick overview of the process that Keen Coaching utilizes with our Emerging and Executive Leaders.
1. List 2009 Successes – Celebrate, pat yourself on the back, kiss the mirror, get a hug, give a hug
2. List 2009 Resentments, In-completions and Disappointments – then say what you need to say, burn them, laugh at them, but get over it.
3. List your 100 Life Goals
4. Look 5 years old and imagine your life as the masterpiece you want. What are you doing? Where are you living? What is your bank balance? How does it feel? Create Affirmations for each area of life that is important to you, be very descriptive of how life looks, feels and is in the future that you create.
5. Create a 1-2 page 2010 Plan – Business & Personal Goals in the areas of life that are important to you. For me it is Fitness,Family, Fun, Financial, Love Life, Work – not in that order. Chose what your overarching area of concentration for 2010 is going to be. Chose the Values that you will use to monitor your behavior. Set dates to each goal. Make them measurable. Add some ZIP and ZAP to the goals. Loose 10 lbs gets old and boring, like washing the toilets. Looking fabulous and sexy in the speedo is a bit more enticing.
6. Create a monthly habits chart – things you will do that bring out the best in your. Drink lots of water, do Yoga, meditate, Say thank you, etc. Download MonthlyHabitschart
7. Create a monthly score sheet for your goals so you can track your progress.
8. Create a Weekly Activity Tracking Sheet Download WeeklyGoalTracking2010
9.Use a daily 6 Most Inspired Actions worksheet to keep yourself attached to the weekly, monthly and annual goal.
10. Create a HOT, Fun, Inspiring Vision Board -See Above….. 🙂
11. Engage buddy you can count on to schedule weekly accountability calls with you, have a consequence for blowing the call.
2010 – Your Time To Ascend !