In this one hour LIVE and FREE workshop learn why some female leaders achieve great success and others wallow and wonder how come they are not where they want to be. You learn and experience the difference State of Mind, Clarity, and Certainty has on your ability to achieve your goals.
In this humorous, experiential and interactive workshop for female leaders:
Gain awareness of common systemic and personal barriers that derail female leader success.
Explore your vision for being a leader who makes a positive and lasting impact.
Learn methods for getting yourself into a Peak State.
August 18, 2020
8:30am - 12:00pm PST
UNLOCK the Wealth of Talent in Your Leadership TeamGet the guidance, support and coaching you need to unleash the human spirit and capacity of the collective.
This transformative and experiential program clears the path for leaders to tune in, tap in and turn on their leadership superpowers. Participants walk away with a clear vision of what needs to happen on their leadership team to maximize the effectiveness of the whole.
Specifically, your CEOs:
• Gain insight into “What Got You Here, Won’t Get You There”
• Learn how to lead effectively through uncertainty, chaos and distraction
• Understand 21st Century Leadership competencies and how to tell if your leaders have what it takes
• Experience the power of the 7 levels of individual, group and organizational effectiveness
• Get structures that build a strong foundation for effective leadership
• Walk away with a framework for operating in Momentum
August 25, 2020
The Arizona SHRM Annual State Conference is the largest human resource-focused conference in the state of Arizona which is now going virtual.
The conference provides HR professionals a new way of aligning HR practices with business leader’s strategies. HR and Business Leaders will have the opportunity to learn and grow their strategic partnership to drive the business forward and execute results. Arizona SHRM continues to provide fantastic keynote speakers, great educational sessions, networking opportunities, and exposure to the newest HR products, techniques and services.
Open to all HR professionals & business leaders looking for dynamic programming that can help them grow in their roles as well as assist with earning re-certification credits.
January 13-15, 2021
A private event for 60 financial professionals – Margaret will present the following:
▪ Reducing staff turnover, increasing employee engagement and realizing the best ROI possible in employee investment
▪ Developing a talent acquisition strategy to hire the right people for the right positions
▪ Understanding types of cultures and what motivates the 21st Century workforce
July 14, 2020
Getting real about social responsibility. A candid conversation for shaping an organizational culture that works for everyone.
We will discuss:
- Understanding your role and personal responsibility in leading an organization that works for everyone
- How compassion and empathy connects, engages and inspires your workforce
- How leveraging diverse perspectives, talents, and backgrounds drives breakthrough results
- Understanding what is so and why the conflict over “Black Lives Matter”
- How to avoid offending people while addressing today’s most pertinent social and economic issues
- Unifying your organization and getting it back on track
- How to shift conflict into contribution
- What not to do
- Increasing profitability and retention through diversity, inclusion, and equity
- Awareness of bias and how it impacts organizational culture
- Acceptance of responsibility for what needs to happen in order to make a change
- Best next actions to move forward- what to do and what not to do
WATCH IT NOW!
Relief. Momentum. Results.
Before Covid: Remote work was a perk for Millennials.
After Covid: Remote work is essential for all of us.
Right now, your people are facing more loose ends, uncertainty and chaos than ever before. They're being asked to adapt faster than they've ever had to.
In circumstances like these, good leadership just isn't good enough anymore.
You need guidance.
Your teams need support.
Your company needs results.
In this one hour webinar, you'll learn:
•Best practices for remote team leadership
•Common pitfalls when running a remote team and how to
•The Managers' Toolkit for top performance
When crises arise, people look for a leader.
We can't control the outbreak of a virus or much of any external turbulence our business may face.
We can only choose our reaction to such events.
We choose whether we'll be the person who succumbs to panic or the one who stays and leads.
Choosing to stay and lead becomes much easier when you're equipped with the mindset and tools necessary to both face turbulent times and have your organization become better for having done so.
In this powerful, 4-part series, you learn:
-How your brain may be hijacking how you respond to sudden, unexpected change
-The practical tools needed to successfully navigate your business through any crisis situation or major change
-How to lead from your highest level of leadership wisdom
-Lessons from the world's best collaborators to make the most of your team
BECOME A MORE EFFECTIVE LEADER
We get it.
As a leader, you've got a lot on your shoulders between keeping your business IN business and maintaining the care and welfare of your people.
You and your team are stressed out and exhausted.
This training teaches you how to move beyond chaos and into courage, engagement and innovation.
With KeenAlignment's free 1 hour webinar you will learn how to harness your leader within and be more effective in the face of stress and uncertainty.
The success of your company depends on the culture within it.
A thriving organizational culture is a conduit for productivity, ownership, and innovation.
Companies are continuously failing at organizational culture, even though it’s the number one driver of employee engagement and optimal workplace performance.
You need a healthy organizational culture, as it intentionally moves your business forward and passionately delivers on the mission of your enterprise. This type of momentum requires focus, diligence, and rigor.
This session covers the six key tenets to becoming a conduit of high-performance organizational culture.
Discover the M.O.R.T.A.R. required to shape a solid, sustainable organizational culture built to last.
Motivate and Ignite passion
Onboard and Integrate
Rein in unproductive behaviors
Train, coach and mentor
Align and course correct
Recognize and foster momentum
October 20-21, 2020
UNLOCK The Wealth of Talent in Your Leadership Team
Additional Information TBD