Meet Our Team
Founder & CEO
Magi Graziano, CEO of KeenAlignment, is a leading talent management expert, keynote speaker, and author of The Wealth of Talent with over 20 years of real-world, hands-on experience in hiring strategy and talent development.
A pioneer in her field, she has developed a talent strategy system that gives business leaders the actionable steps they need to align their corporate strategy with their people strategy and thereby maximize employee effectiveness and engagement and develop high-performing teams who consistently elevate the customer experience.
A Certified Co-Active Executive Coach, Certified Employee Retention Specialist and Trainer, and an Organizational Development and Talent Architect, Magi has been a guest speaker at conferences and seminars where she’s captivated audiences with her presentations on Conscious Hiring, Leadership Effectiveness, and Workforce Optimization.
- Chicago Woman Business Owner of the Year—National Association of Women Business Owners
- Influential Woman in Business—The DuPage Business Ledger
- Women Run Workplace of the Year and Female Entrepreneur of the Year (Business Services)—The Stevie® Awards
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach—CTI
- Certification in Organizational Development—DePaul University
- Business Administration—University of Illinois
- Landmark Education Seminar Leader
- Certified Professional Behavior Analyst—TTI
- Global Trainer for the National Certification in Retention
- Emotional Intelligence Program Coach—Choice Center
- Neuroscience, Consciousness and Transformational Coaching
- Organizational Transformation—Center for Human Systems
- National Association of Personnel Services Certified in Employee Retention
- Approved Provider—HRCI
- International Coaching Federation
- Association for Talent Development
- Conscious Capitalism
- National Speakers Association
- Women Speakers Association
MACP,Professional Coach, ELI-MP
Health & Safety Consultant
Adjunct Consultant Mentor & Coach, PhD
Strategic HR Evangelist & Coach
Lauren Monack has been partnering with KeenAlignment for over 8 years — first as a client and now as part of the Keen Team, teaching others the “Keen Way”. She brings her many years of Human Resources, management, leadership and administrative experience with her as she helps solo and small Human Resources practitioners develop and grow their departments and their careers. With her practical, down-to-earth style she shares her first-hand experience on transforming a siloed department of one into a strategic and valued partner with her company’s leadership.
Before joining KeenAlignment as a strategic HR consultant, Lauren worked for over 20 years as a Human Resources Manager and Chief of Administrative Operations in the public sector. After a career scaling, systematizing and stratifying HR departments and developing HR generalists, Lauren now advises, teaches and coaches them on how to shift their departments and themselves to move from survival to excellence.
Lauren enjoys camping, hiking, reading good books and painting.
Multilingual Integration Specialist