There is just over one month left in this decade.
2020 is fast approaching and there is no better time to make your organization’s culture a priority. Culture is what sets your company apart and keeps your top talent close to your business.
A recent study polled 1,518 CEO’s and found that only 11% are satisfied with the strength of their culture. That means that 89% of them feel their culture is lacking.
Is your organization part of that 89% as well?
We’ve learned that the number one barrier to creating a thriving corporate culture is knowing where to start.
So, we’ve boiled it down to a FREE 21-Day online series to help you and your organization start creating the kind of culture top talent wants to become a part of, and stay loyal to.
Beginning January 6th, you’ll be well on your way to better employee engagement, improved performance, and renewed momentum in your business.
What You Get:
- 21 insightful videos that uncover what’s lacking in most corporate cultures today and how to avoid these pitfalls
- Exact lessons on how to implement and improve your organization’s corporate culture
- Over a DOZEN additional tools and resources meant to take your learning deeper and provide actionable strategies for cultivating a high-performance culture
- Access to our executive consultant team who can answer questions, provide clarity around your organization’s cultural struggles and advise next steps to turn things around
- Normally, a series like this, plus all of the resources included in it, would easily cost $1,000. Right now, we’re offering it FREE of charge. This offer won’t last forever, so take advantage while you can!
We truly hope you’ll join the 153 (and counting) other business leaders and HR professionals who have already decided to make 2020 the year for their organization’s culture. Here’s to shaping cultures that work!
Magi Graziano, as seen on NBC, is the CEO of KeenAlignment, an award-winning keynote speaker, and author of The Wealth of Talent. Magi is recognized as one of Silicon Valley’s Top 100 Influential Women in Business and known for her courageous authenticity and massively impactful coaching style. Magi brings 20 years of experience to empowerment, collaboration, and alignment with an unwavering focus on helping companies raise both their employee morale and their bottom line.