Maximize Your HR Leadership Effectiveness
September 16 - September 18
As a Human Resources professional, you have a unique opportunity to make a high-impact change in your organization.
You have your hands on the pulse of the people and you believe you know what’s needed to create a best place work culture.
In this breakthrough HR leadership retreat and workshop, you will begin to uncover what you don’t know, your blind spots and shine the light on those things that thwart your intentions for your career.
You will begin to identify the insidious killers of performance and progress, organizational change efforts and employee engagement.
It’s time to experience more peace, more self-expression and more fulfillment in your HR career.
You will experience breakthroughs in communication and gain insight into what it takes to enroll your colleagues into creating a workplace culture that employees are inspired to be a part.
In Margaret Graziano’s highly experiential workshop, Maximize Your HR Leadership Effectiveness, you’ll quickly acquire the insight, skills, and strategies needed to:
- Create a crystalized vision for a career in Strategic HR.
- Identify and remove obstacles within your organization and introduce initiatives that increase employee productivity and profit.
- Develop communication skills that gain buy-in, inspire people to take positive action, and make executives pay attention.
- Determine which priorities will give you the greatest return on your investment of time and energy.
- Know the difference between culture and climate… and how each impacts the employee experience and your authority as a leader.
This workshop is for HR managers, leaders and practitioners who are compelled to up their game, make a big difference, and have an exceptional career in strategic HR.