Signs Of A Misaligned Organizational Culture
- Low Morale
- High Turnover
- Lack of Employee Engagement
- Poor Customer Retention
- Stifled Innovation
- Unhealthy competition
- Defensive/aggressive behaviors
- Passive/aggressive behaviors
Taking on 100% responsibility for the success of your organization’s workforce investment can be daunting. You may feel underprepared, overwhelmed and challenged as to where to begin.
KeenAlignment builds custom solutions that put you in the driver’s seat and empower YOU to lead the way. Standing for an aligned and engaged workforce that creates tangible business results, earns the respect and admiration of the people you support and influence.
Shaping Constructive Corporate Culture is the process of working with business leaders and executives to bring alignment to the business strategy, the people and the organizational culture. Through this, companies accomplish their goals and objectives and allow for growth so they can move with velocity.
How We Do It
- Reaffirm the company’s vision with CEO and align the executive team to address roadblocks and gaps that are barriers to momentum.
- Organize the core values and operating principles of an organization and then create systems, structure, and training that align people, work activities and overall business systems for a better corporate culture.
- Create and embed core values in every process that involves the workforce, so that employees at all levels operate with the company’s best interests in mind.
- Empower and enable employees to overcome past errors with integrity, take responsibility for their impact on the organization and its people, and invent an inspiring future to live and work from.